March 17, 2006

Welcome!! (update)

Welcome!
I've just allowed this blog to 'be public', just to see what happens.
You also know that you are free to comment, no red pen for now :) Thanks to Faneca, who fought for freedom of expression.

If you like this blog and you'd like to participate, just let me know and I'll send you an invitation e-mail. You'll appear as contributors (see the top right corner of the blog).

You can post whatever you feel like - travel chronicles, photos, articles, poems, that great book you're reading, the movie you've seen last night,... links to music, exhibitions or interesting sites.
In
Portuguese, English, French or Spanish. :-)
(see, I told you Leos and Aquarius aren't all that different...)
And also Italian, if you'd like. Most of us are probably able to read it (and I'd love to learn it sometime... ;) )


É o café da malta :)
(since I can't have a 'material' one...)

Where you are all welcome to come, sit and share.

Or just read quietly sitting on a cosy corner.

Or stare at the sea, through the window...

1 comment:

Susana G Santos said...

E aqui temesj um idioma máis prró nosse blogue - o marravilhôse idioma charroque! :)
Parrrti-me a rirre, pá! E fique-me porr âqui, nâ sô capajh de falarr tã bêm come tu.