September 08, 2007

Bourne Ultimatum

Saw it yesterday on VCD. I couldn't remember well if I had seen one of the previous ones. I think I did and didn't find all that great. But it's Matt Damon :-) so I watched it.

Bourne Ultimatum is... a nice movie, some action, some suspense, what I like to call a good movie for Thursday night or Sunday evening when you have no plans and are too tired to even think about what you could do. Some things are too obvious, too predictable, too all-American like but, all in all, you spend a nice time watching it, with a few crisps and a tonic or a beer on the side. ;)

2 comments:

Conceição said...

eu li a BD e vi os outros filmes. passa-se um bom momento.

Susana G Santos said...

Ah, tb há BD? Sim, acho que se passa um bom bocado de facto, até estou c vontade de ver os outros 2. :)