April 15, 2006

"Our favorite neighbours" and 'ourselves'

You'll see I've added the 'mochila vazia' ("Wandering / Devaneios") to the neighbours links.
'Mochila vazia' (as I think I've written somewhere, some time ago) is my personal journal, sort of a tabloid :) where I write all sort of things that I feel like sharing for whoever wants to catch up with my whereabouts and whatamdoings. Occasionally, I manage to write something good. Or, at least, something I feel quite proud about. ;) Usually, the good ones are about some travel.

If you're interested and/or want to know more about Buddhism, check the "Budismo Buda - o Blog de Buda Dharma". It's a blog in Portuguese, but you can find links to other sites there. You can also check this link: http://deerparkgathering.org/discuss/index.php, it's a forum about Buddhism.
(Conceição, conheces mais links interessantes, não?)

Now, In Other Wor(l)ds is a 'travellers' blog', because I know so many travellers, all with another common point at least - always wanting to know more about the world where we live (is there a tune in the back of my mind?). So, come along on this trip and share ideas, musics, your impressions about that part of the world where you're living, whatever you feel like. Send me an e-mail if you want to join us. :)

No comments: